Well now, 2011 is here and promises to be my first full year as a submissive male in a female lead marriage.
Last night at midnight, I wasn't watching the ball fall in New York or raising a glass of champagne with a group of friends. No, not at all. Instead, I was tied spread eagle on Her bed dressed in woman's undergarments with my Mistress's mouth around my loose, hard penis.
The evening evolved from having our children and a few of their friends here to having the house to ourselves.This presented the perfect opportunity for me to fondly serve my Wife. I set a chair and a stool in our bathroom, plugged in a hot wax machine and gave her a pedicure and manicure while she read a book on the new e-Reader I gave her for Christmas. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed the event as well.
Just after midnight my Mistress set a few new ground rules of our relationship. First and foremost we will be focused on my respect training with new punishments. For example, until now wearing a bra has been used to 'keep me focused' but now that I prefer to wear one, as a punishment I will be denied wearing one instead. We also will be implementing a 'Naughty Spot' much like linewriter has been using although we have discussed using a step stool in our closet instead of a spot of carpet.
I have been issued additional changes for 2011. A couple of these are centered around her peace and comfort. Now that we have established a submissive attire and the ability to be locked in chastity 24/7, I will no longer be 'bothering' her for inspections or instructions. I will instead wear the CB, a clean bra, panties and camisole every day.
Late last night I also was told that I will not be having an orgasm until around Valentine's Day. I also will be routinely bound to the bed while I sleep. Of all the resolutions discussed these two are probably going to have the most impact on me. Not since puberty have I been denied orgasm relief and being tied to the bed will make the nocturnal erections a sadistic event. I suppose both of these changes are intended to reduce my interruptions and allow her to sleep through the night. If this is true, I'm betting I will soon be both bound and gagged because of the likelihood of incessant begging.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI like the closet idea, she did mention that to me but decided against.
I hope the step is not too high so that she still has to look down to tell you that you come off.
lw
This step stool is about 8 inches high. It may actually be shorter. Regardless, She certainly looks down on me when standing nearby. We have also discovered another useful feature of this stool, like many, there is a tread pattern on top. This pattern is rather uncomfortable when sitting on it with a bare ass.
ReplyDelete