Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy with my Mistress

My Mistress is absolutely enjoying Her dominate role today. It all started when She woke me up in the middle of the night to chastise, butt plug and handcuff me. I wasn't able to get much additional sleep before daybreak arrived finding me dominated, whimpering and incredibly horny. She found my condition pleasing to Her and continued to tease and deny me. Only after a lengthy neck, back and foot message was I allowed to touch Her pussy. She would not have admitted it at the time but She must have been sexually excited as well because Her orgasm came quickly. The handcuffs were then removed and I was sent away to shower while She returned to continue a night's sleep. Now I sit here exhausted and chaste to blog about how much I enjoyed the experience as I find myself further in love and devoted to my Mistress Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment