Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Top Model



Inspired by the TV show America's Top Model, Mistress organized a photo shoot this evening. Here's one of the images acquired during our three hour session. Once I get a chance to review and crop some of the remaining stills, I hope there will be a few more worthy of posting to my blog.

I am so happy to have fun entertaining Mistress today. She had a busy week and didn't dominate me very much. Our session today was a bright spot in an otherwise vanilla week.

We are now three months into our D/s relationship and continue to be uncomfortable with our roles. My patience runs out and frustration sets in when I don't receive the attention that I am craving. This results in me topping from the bottom and breaking out of my submissive role. The presure to perform frustrates Mistress as well which keeps her from comfortably dominating. She keeps reminding me that this lifestyle was my idea as I approached Her last October. She admittedly wants to continue and likes benefitting from a dominating position but is still uncomfortable taking control frequently enough to keep me submissive. Mistress thinks that I should be able to remain submissive because I want to be but it's obvious to me that I am unable to sustain it without Her intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment