Another week has past in my illustrious career, well, almost anyway. Tomorrow is Friday and around my office it's considered an unofficial 'dress down day'. Unbeknownst to my coworkers, I regularly 'dress up' under my casual outerwear. For years now, I have worn many different combinations of female undergarments. Panties, bras, garters, slips and nylons have been some of the attire I've secretly don. On occasion, I have even worn lingerie to work.
I regularly ask Mistress to contribute. It is even more fun and exciting for me when She decides or is aware of my attire. I have to say though that since we have engaged in our D/s lifestyle, I am wearing panties and bras regularly which makes Friday's choices more spunky than ever. I don't yet know what tomorrow will bring but I am confident that it will not be masculine or boring.
For me, this is the best part of being submissive. Wait... I take that back... Eating pussy while it squirts is first on my list, 'Dress up day' is a distant second.
have fun today... xo -- olivia
ReplyDeletethanks olivia... I think I'm ready for work now.. black 36A bra and nude body shaper from Victoria Secret... built in panties don't quite hold my 'goods' locked in the CB but it will have to do... covered it all up with 501 jeans and a winter sweater.
ReplyDeletethanks again, olivia
I'm glad -or should I say "happy"? - you're enjoying your life that much, but I'm a bit confused about your last statement:
ReplyDelete"For me, this is the best part of being submissive. Wait... I take that back... Eating pussy while it squirts is first on my list, 'Dress up day' is a distant second. "
None of the two things seems to me specifically submissive. There are a lot of non-submissive men who wear panties (it would be interesting to know if there are also male doms who wear them), and I guess "eating pussy while it squirts" would be high on the priority list of the majority of men - if they had a partner who could perform accordingly.
So, do you mind telling me why for you these things are connected to "being submissive"?
Hava a nice weekend
Tamara
Tamara,
ReplyDeleteI agree, these two 'things' are not restricted to submissive men. Having a Mistress controlling them could be referred to as "being submissive".
It takes two to tango and I let Her lead.