For me it has been a long week but now it's over and I am back to what I want to do, be a submissive husband to my Mistress Wife. She also was busy last week and therefore minimally dedicated time to our D/s relationship. As a result, tensions mounted and climaxed on Friday morning. Rather than delve into details let's just say that Her wishes of me weren't received and I chose a wrong path or two. We worked through some of our differences throughout the day on Friday before ending with a hot and exciting session.
My Mistress and I enjoyed Her creativity when She bound me spread on the bed and plugged my ass, then followed up by tying my cock and balls to the foot board. I was left this way to wait while She showered and prepared Herself. Upon Her return, She lit a red taper candle and proceeded to drip hot wax from my chest to my knees. Proud of Her accomplishment, She took a few pictures to document the achievement.
After that She removed the butt plug, strapped on a dildo and fucked me as hard and as long as ever before.
Denial Return Failure
I have got to resolve or cure my heartburn as it has become a reason for personal failures. It is limiting my abilities to sustain many positions. My Mistress also allowed me to skip promised cleanup of the creampie I created that ended my three week orgasm denial. Thinking about it now, I'm at the opinion that She should not have allowed me to avoid my obligation and training simply because I wasn't feeling up to it. To Her credit, She wasn't focusing on Her domination skills while glowing from the series of orgasms She had just endured.
Golden Showers
Ms.Marie and sissy have sparked interest amongst their followers, myself included. My Wife has twice been able to urinate on me. Both times resulted in powerful D/s response. I am finding that posts and comments regarding domination through urination to be increasingly entertaining for me. I hope to hear more stories on the subject and maybe even post results of my own experiences that I now wish to endure.
I looking at this as a three step process:
- Urinate to dominate
- Licking Her clean
- Swallowing 'nectar'

Hello,
ReplyDeleteI came to know the blog.
I liked it and I'm following him.
If you want to visit us and interact with us, it will be a pleasure to welcome you.
Belo submission.
Beautiful story.
Hugs,
ÍsisdoJUN