My Mistress enjoys Her king-size bed and I am happy to be allowed to sleep on it with Her. Our position side-by-side does however imply that we are equal during our slumber. Last week, I came up with an idea to promote Her supremacy during the night. My idea was to position me below lying across the foot of her bed and not be included under Her bedding. I delivered my idea and She was immediately interested, even before I pointed out that this arrangement would also help warm Her feet.
That night, I was wearing a favorite night-gown as I laid at the foot of the bed. My Mistress attached wrist and ankle restraints to bind me to the foot board before covering me with a blanket. I quickly fell asleep to wake the next morning to find at least one of our cats huddled beside me.
I believe my Mistress has enjoyed this new arrangement. I certainly appreciate the power it provides Her as a final doministic act to finish the day. I also wake thinking thoughts of being pleasantly owned. All in all, this new arrangement is a Win-Win situation that I can recommend.
What's next? A pet cage?
I'm happy you have found an arrangement that your lady enjoys.
ReplyDeleteI, personally, prefer to have my husband beside me, to be able to touch him, feel him, spoon him.
I did have him at my feet for a night or two, and admit that it is a strong symbol, but I would not want that every night. - And I certainly would not want him to sleep in a pet cage. This would mean that I would have to sleep alone, and I don't want that. I would deprive myself of something I like very much. - But maybe your lady prefers sleeping alone, who knows.
I, too, like this sleeping arrangement occasionally - as a reminder. Like Tamara, I like my husband with me in the bed most nights and do not like the idea of a pet cage. Since you like to be tied to the foot of the bed, maybe you could consider it a reward when she does so and appreciate that she wants to be near you when she allows you in the bed with her.
ReplyDelete