Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy bunco night

My Mistress Wife plays a dice game once a month with a group of twelve women. Before She left me yesterday evening She assigned me a set of tasks to perform and prepare for Her return.

Here's the quick notes I took to help me remember:
  • sheets in dryer, settting 80
  • white load washer cotton/hot soap bleach
  • make bed
  • wait for key location/text
  • thigh-high heels 4-cuffs collar suspend over beam
  • 4-ties on corners of bed
  • harness/cock
  • wine
  • candles
  • music
  • viagra

She returned after 3-4 hours just as I finished my preparation. As requested, I was standing naked with hands suspended from ceiling beam while wearing a dog collar, thigh-high stockings and a pair of 4 inch high heels. I pretty sure She liked what She saw, it was Her choice.

Next month, Bunco is hosted at our house and I wonder what Her plans will be. I'd love to know that there are other FemDoms in the group. It sure would be fun to serve.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you can convince Her that you would be very helpful and she will allow you to serve her friends. She might even let you wear your collar and thigh-highs for the evening! Wouldn't that be fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    Are you suggesting that I wear a collar and thigh-highs without the high heels? Before labor day? Where is your fashion sense?

    Surely you must be joking. Can I call you 'Shirley'?

    ReplyDelete