My Wife has suggested that I post a few 2011 resolutions here on my blog. Actually, I wasn't sure whether a submissive should be allowed to make such decisions on his own. It does however seem reasonable for me to commit to improving myself and our relationship. For these reasons I have posted these resolutions to be acheived in the year of 2011.
Strength and Endurance
Since I already own a gym membership, I have the resources available to me to improve my strength and endurance with a regular exercise schedule. This could be fairly easy to achieve if my Mistress controls my workout routine and attire. This will also increase Her power over me, which I desire.
Nicotine Free
I will not allow any tobacco products in my body, no cigarettes, no patches and no gum. Since becoming a submissive I have already committed to living tobacco free. In fact, this issue was a major reason for living this lifestyle from my Wife's point of view. Starting in 2011, I will not allow myself to stray.
Orgasm Denial
I am committed to pleasuring my Mistress and remaining interested in Her at all times. It is already known that my climax diminishes my interest and arousal toward Her. Therefore I will not orgasm without permission. As a deterrent to the reduced desire and diminished arousal, I will always clean up after myself. If I cum in Her vagina, I will eat Her creampie. If not, I will consume my discharge from any surface, orifice or container, even if a condom is worn during the event. I will do so until She decides when I am finished.
24/7 Chastity Device
I will remain locked in the CB at all times. Only for hygiene reasons will I be temporarily unlocked for cleaning. Only my keyholder Mistress will be allowed to unlock the device and it will never be removed without Her permission.
Personal Hygiene
My body is owned by my Mistress Wife and therefore will be maintained to a level of cleanliness She desires. At a minimum, I will bathe twice daily, apply deodurant, brush teeth and use cologne. All hair will be removed from my entire body except for my scalp, eye brows, arms and a trimmed patch above the penis. At no time will hair be allowed on my chest, balls, ass, legs and armpits.
These resolutions I submit and commit to promote a better life in 2011.
Hi
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good list.
Good luck with it.
LW