My Mistress Wife likes to play in the middle of the night. Last night was a perfect example of this when She woke me around three o'clock. She immediately ordered me to retrieve our snake bite suction cups. I fulfilled Her request and returned to Her side knowing that She would apply them to my nipples.
For those of you unfamiliar with how these suction cups work I will try to explain them. They are rubber, shaped like a small cup with about a 3/4 inch opening and about an inch deep. To install them you simply squeeze to collapse, place the opening on the spot to be sucked and release. Her favorite spot to attach these suckers is on each of my nipples. Within seconds after they are attached to my chest, my cock will respond into a full fledged hard-on.
If you have been following my blog you may know that I am a 24/7 chastity device wearer. I wear a popular CB-6000 that, like many devices, installs over the penis and held in place with a ring around the balls. From my research, it is my understanding that it is one of the more comfortable devices to wear. This may be true but when you get a hard-on while wearing one of these it becomes a sadistic torturous cage. The base of your cock expands and the entire cage including your balls is pushed from your pelvis as far as your anatomy will allow. You will find out real quickly that you will want to be shaved and lubricated when this occurs.
So there I was, wiggling around on the bed, dressed in a soft nightgown, nipples sucked and cock tortured contained in the CB. My Mistress had me exactly where She likes me. I admit, I like it too. She laid on Her chest while I massaged Her back, butt, legs and feet. Then She rolled onto Her back when I licked, sucked and fingered Her to orgasm.
We are on day five of a five week orgasm denial schedule so the CB was not to be removed. I begged for release anyway knowing that I would be denied. Instead I was ordered to retrieve and install Her newest strap-on harness and over sized dildo. After that She fucked my ass hard while I laid on my back, face down on the bed and watched from below as I sat from above.
I had been milked and my nightgown was soiled. After I cleaned myself and our toys, we both went to sleep.
I overslept this morning and my Wife was already in the process of making the lunches when I asked to be unlocked for my shower. She wears the key to the CB on Her neck which She used to open the small metal lock before I headed for the bathroom shower. To keep the metal lock from rusting, I replaced it with a temporary plastic variety. The plastic version however is not a lock. It's purpose is to keep the CB assembled during cleaning.
My Wife was in the bathroom preparing to leave for school carpool when I exited the shower. I toweled and put on my rob as She headed out of the door. Now, if you have been keeping up with the scene, you might also recognize that I am at this point able to make my own choice regarding my chastity. She left me alone in the house, UNLOCKED !!!!
Come back again as I will post the outcome. To make things more interesting, leave a comment to explain what you would have done. We might even get lucky and have a Mistress explain our punishment or reward.
I hope for your sake that you immediately relocked your CB. When your mistress is busy it is your responsibility to do as you have been told.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous, Thanks for your comment and suggestion.
ReplyDeleteHowever, When She left me, She offered no instruction and therefore I was not, as you say 'told'.
In my opinion, a horny male should not be trusted. I am one and understand the will and desire to 'get off'. This is why the chastity devices are so popular. But even if you train the horse to close the barn door, it still likes to frolic in the fields.
Thanks again
Great! Reminds me how I want some snakebite cups like that!
ReplyDeleteWife here likes the back-n-butt massage, as well. :)