Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy or not, here I am

It has been a week since I returned to a vanilla lifestyle. I have to say, in many ways it is easier than FLR. Maybe not as fulfilling but certainly less effort for me. My showers are much shorter and occur only once a day. Urinating is much quicker now that I can stand while peeing. I don't spend time installing the CB twice a day. Choosing undergarments and putting them on takes only a few seconds. I have forgotten how under wires feel towards the end of each day. My cock and balls hang free, pressure and discomfort is non-existent. I sleep through early mornings without the discomfort of the repeated nacturnal hard-ons while wearing the CB device.

There has not been any sex, in any form, this past week.

My wife and I have not come to any agreement regarding our relationship. When she does talk to me about the subject, she says she wants to return to a FLR. My response is that I will not return without receiving some form of commitment. I need to know the amount of focus and attention she is willing to dedicate to such a lifestyle. I will not allow myself to return to the frustrated 'wait and see' environment that I was in before. Any attempt by me to acquire some form of commitment from her this week has failed and heated arguments have occurred as a result. Trying to make my point has been repeatedly thrown back in my face and I have succumb to silence regarding the issue.

Living a vanilla lifestyle is far less discouraging and doing away with physical contact takes less effort. Even so, if it were not for the 'on my own' feelings causing frustration that I had in our FLR, I'd be willingly submissive again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Happysubmale,

    Happy or not, it is good to see you blog!

    "My response is that I will not return without receiving some form of commitment. I need to know the amount of focus and attention she is willing to dedicate to such a lifestyle. I will not allow myself to return to the frustrated 'wait and see' environment that I was in before"

    I think that this is totally acceptable, no-one can live in the "wait and see" because it just isn't a way anyone should have to live because the wait and see is more likely to lead to waiting for the never.

    I do hope that together you are able to communicate your needs and wants together, so that both are happy. It seems from what you say that it is what she wants at times, but not at others, but while that may work for her, it doesn't for you and again is only likely to build resentment, arguments and unhappiness.

    I hope you can both find a way forward that meets both of your needs.

    Kind Regards, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of a relationship I had with a former girl friend. She was terrific, but somehow we just did not mesh. At some point we agreed to part but remain friends. The next day I missed her terribly. Next weekend I was lonely and miserable. After that I called her and asked to see her. She agreed. As before, we had great times, but somehow we just did not mesh (did not I just say that?). So, after a while we parted again.

    I am not suggesting that you part with your partner, just that, if the impetus or the support for what you want is not there, then that part of the relationship is doomed. If so, you may as well make it easy on yourself and stand to pee.

    ReplyDelete