Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy ever after Valentine's Day

Last night was quite fulfilling for me and I am confident that Mistress also enjoyed our first D/s Valentine's Day. We endlessly pleased and pleasured each other until the wee hours of the morning. Waking up this morning was difficult but the encounter was worth every minute of lost sleep.

Our encounter started with my gift to Her. I gave her a new outfit of a corseted top, thigh-high nylons and elbow length gloves. All in bright red to match the occasion.

Following Her shower She applied Her makeup that included red hot lipstick. She put on the new top and a delectable pair of black lace panties.

I wonder... Why is it a pair? Why is it panties? It's only one item, right?

I had placed a kitchen chair and my punishment stool in our bathroom. I filled her glass of red wine as She made Herself comfortable upon Her 'throne'. Sitting on the stool in a bright red knee length nightgown, I proceeded to give Her a much needed pedicure painting her toes red to match my own. After applying two coats of nail polish, I retrieved Her hand lotion to give her a foot to knee massage. The worship continued as I installed Her new nylons, gloves and black leather boots. She looked delicious and my erection showed my admiration.

We returned to our bedrooom prepared as our playground.

I am happy to report that the new bondage horse held up quite well during last night's intense ride. After mounting me naked, Mistress slapped my ass with Her new heart shaped Valentine's paddle as Her gift to me. With my ass warmed and willing, She rode me like a yearling stallion fucking a mare in heat wearing Her strap-on harness and dildo.

While I remained limp and victimized bound to the horse, Mistress obtained our digital camera to 'document Her success'. If you are interested in the picture, visit Her blog.

I was released from my restraints and lead to the shower on my hands and knees where She stood above and urinated on me. This dominate act instantlly affected me while I waited for Her to clean up before leaving me to do the same. Pissing on me is a new treatment for Her to administer and we both are enjoying the outcome.

I returned to our bedroom to find Her relaxing in wait upon the bed. She lay on Her back with knees elevated while I pleasured Her with my face and hands on Her cunt. My erection soon swelled and I was allowed to insert it into Her pussy. It only took a few moments before She came and sprayed my cock and balls. Permission was granted for me to orgasm and I came deep inside of Her.

Yet again, I neglected to fulfill my promise to clean Her creampie and She was left to deal with the mess herself. I am disappointed with my irresponsible behavior. I had hoped to routinely perform this obligation but it appears that I still need training and timely encouragement.


Satisified and exhausted we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment