Without wearing the chastity device, my sustained sleep ended when the alarm rang. The ability to rest comfortably throughout the night doesn't seem possible wearing the CB and this morning was a rare occasion. Following my shower I was ordered to 'lock it up' and the device was reinstalled.
As usual, Mistress packed my lunch and sent me to work. The remaining part of my morning was typical and uneventful. I ate lunch and sent a text message to Mistress checking on Her day. Her response implied that She was still thinking about Her inability to get satisfied during the night. I took full blame and asked if I would be punished. Surprised by Her response, She instructed me to find a tampon in the external pouch of my lunchbox, take it to the bathroom and insert it into my ass. I did as instructed and returned to my desk with the retrieval cord dangling between the cheeks of my butt.

I sent another message acknowledging that I had followed Her demand and asked if She would arrive to inspect. Instead Her response was to have me prove my compliance by sending Her a picture message with my cell phone. I did so and here's the image that I had sent.
My afternoon continued at work as my rectum uncomfortably retained the tampon while I continuously clenched to control it. I returned home on schedule and decided to post this entry while still aware of its presence as I contract my sphincter. It has been over seven hours since the tampon was inserted and I am starting to question my ability to hold it much longer.
It has been a long day.
omg, this is hot! Mistress is awesome!
ReplyDelete