Even though I wasn't actually a virgin, I wore white.
We consummated our marriage with Her, again my Mistress, giving me a thorough thrashing with Her horsewhip. There is somewhat of a dispute regarding how many of my bruises were caused by Her release on my backside. Her position on the matter is that some of them were caused by the yard work that I performed last weekend. Regardless, She certainly left Her mark on me.For the most part, our return to FLR has gone quite favorably for the both of us. I have been focused on letting Her control our D/s events and She has been much more aggressive at doing so.
I have more blogging to do once I get my thoughts organized enough to do so. But for now, as you can see, we are back and I must say, better than ever!
Thanks for the heartfelt thoughts and concerns on both of our blogs. The support is greatly appreciated !!!

To you both,
ReplyDeleteI am pleased to read that you have been able to work through recent "issues" to find something that can potentially work for you both.
There are no hard and fast rules about how things should be, it is what is right and what works for you both.
Best wishes
Kat