Happy Valentine's Day
To all you Femdoms...
Today more than ever, I hope you dominate your submissive sissy slut. Get pampered, treated with a pedicure, massaged and be licked. Master your domain, top the bottom, piss on him, bite his nipples, tie up your slave and fuck his 'pussy' asshole. Most important of all, I wish for you to cum over and over again because this is what you deserve.
To all you Submissives...
Today, I hope your training pays off and you willfully please your Mistress. Pamper Her with a massage. Worship Her feet, breasts, ass and most of all, Her cunt. Drink Her urine and lick Her clean. I want your nipples to bleed, your asshole to throb and balls to turn blue. I want Her to cum and squirt on your face. I hope you get these things because this is what you deserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment