Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy to wait

Mistress seems to be in a holding pattern lately. Never the less, I have learned to wait for her next instruction as I have rightfully been accused of 'topping from the bottom' in the past few months. At this point, She may or may not have something dominating planned. Regardless, I certainly am not in the position to pull any strings or take the first shot.

Mistress and I have been living together but on very different schedules. My eight to five job requires me to sleep during the night. She however, does not work fulltime and has almost an opposite schedule, sleeping between the wee hours of the morning until about noon the next day.

Even though there hasn't been any outward signs of our D/s relationship, I have still been regularly locked in the CB device. During the celebrations last week, including Valentine's Day, I was allowed to orgasm on multiple occasions. Now, without attraction to or interaction from Mistress, my current libido level is quite managable.

No comments:

Post a Comment