Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy to ride

Last week Mistress sent me a message containing a link to a device for sale on eBay. It was called a 'bondage horse'. She wanted one and suggested that I make Her one as a present for Valentines Day. Now let me make myself candidly clear, I would have made it for Her regardless of reason. This device directly targets the needs of a submissive and provides complete control to the Dominant.


Ours stands just over two feet high and over three feet long. The padding on top is thick , comfortable and cleanable. The hold-downs are very strong and abundant. Its structure is 2x4s and attachments rated at 300lbs. Areas of contact are covered with Naugahyde vinyl and collaspes within a few seconds. The legs are paired and connected with the use of saw-horse hinges.


Don't you think it came together well? Do you want one? It can be made in any combination of length and height. A variety of colors are also available. Are you needy enough to acquire one of you own? Are you a handyman? If not, let's talk.

3 comments:

  1. Looks nice. I'd be interested to hear how it holds up to heavy action. Please post updates after you've taken it for a few rough rides at full speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I've instructed my sissy to make various pieces of bondage furniture as well. I'm sure you have a skill that is highly valued by your mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...

    Horse is stuck in the gates. Mistress was too busy and depressed to 'saddle up' this weekend. Maybe this week will get off to a galloping start.

    ReplyDelete