Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy to let Her choose

Yesterday my in-laws arrived to celebrate Christmas in our home. We look forward to this yearly gathering and have a good time enjoying the extended family. However, this year had an added twist for me as my Mistress choose to dress me in panties, bra and chastity for the day. I was able to conceal the bra visually with a bulky sweater. Regardless, when I was greeted with hugs from the female members there was certainly a risk of being discovered. I don't believe my niece noticed but my sister in law certainly had her hands directly on the bra straps behind my back. If she had noticed, she didn't make it obvious.


This evening, my Mistress again instructed me to get locked in the CB, put on tight panties and bra before She drove us to go shopping. Soon after we arrived She announced that we were there to shop in the women's department for an outfit for me consisting of either a dress or a skirt and top. After trying on over a dozen combinations together in the dressing, we ended up buying a black pencil skirt and a dark blue button up shirt. The shirt is a see-through fabric that failed to conceal my bright pink bra. We then returned home where I dressed and modeled my new attire, including pantyhose and heels. I am assuming that I may be required to wear it again sometime. For now, it waits in my closet.


My Mistress is really starting to enjoy the power She has over me and I have to admit, I'm happy to let Her have it.

It appears that this year's New Year's resolutions might be more interesting than in years past.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really get the desire to dress one's husband in bra & panties. Now, I too am locked in a device. This maximizes my focus on her, which we both love...but I can't see how wearing a bra would be beneficial. Not judging, just don't get that aspect.

    ReplyDelete