Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy to introduce myself

Hello... I am a happily married middle aged male who is also happily owned. For those of you unfamiliar to the concept or insight of being a submissive, I hope you find the time to appreciate the ability to either be or own one.

I am new to this lifestyle myself and I am certainly in training. My wife and I have been formulating and formalizing our D/s roles for just a few months now. I must say, it hasn't been as easy as I expected it to be. We lead busy lives with two daughters, my full-time career and her devotion to school and church activities. Even so, it has been fun so far and quite entertaining. Neither one of us has expressed a desire to return to a vanilla relationship.

To me, my wife, A, has always been my Mistress. Of course, it was a lot easier to treat her as a queen when we were dating. We had no ill feelings and no regrets. Everything was new and responsibilities were few. Never the less, our lives grew quickly beyond our devotion and attraction to each other. We married, created a family, developed careers and interests, paid a mortgage and middle class taxes.

This year, our oldest child is in college and if all goes to plan, her younger sister will soon be as well. Hopefully, our daughters will continue to be happy and healthy members of their own expanding communities. Doing so, will certainly go far in returning privacy and personal time to my wife and I, at least until the grandchildren arrive.

1 comment:

  1. I am assuming your kids know nothing about your submissive role?

    ReplyDelete