Today I worked my last day in 2010 and thus put another year behind me.
I woke up multiple times this morning with nocturnal hard-ons. Once around 5am and again just before 6am. My Mistress allowed me to pleasure Her the first time by licking and sucking on Her pussy but I was denied the second go-round. I may have annoyed Her with my begging but I really needed some type of relief. Instead, She sent me away and went back to sleep.
I spent this last day at work dressed with a bra and some really tight body-shaper underwear. This held the CB tight to my pelvis which never fails to heighten my libido. As soon I got home I asked to pleasure Her but She was not in the mood. I hope to get some type of relief soon. Maybe She will have pity on me and require me to serve thus earning some much needed 'quality time'.
No comments:
Post a Comment