Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy with Dinner Out

Mistress has been suggesting that she take Kim out for dinner sometime. Kim is my sissy name. Kim is my submissive slutty, dirty whore name. It's fun to be Kim.We both seem to enjoy ourselves when Mistress has her encounters with my feminine side.

She has taken Kim out in public before. Kim has pumped gas at the local Costco, twice a fast food drive through, as well as shopping in an adult toy store, at the mall and thrift store. But out to dinner is certainly closer to the public then ever before.

I wouldn't call myself passable as a cross-dresser but at a quick glance, I think I am considered female when I am Kim.

Thursday night it happened. I returned home later than normal as I had been out of town that day. She greeted me quite aggressively, told me to remove my clothes and proceeded to whip me into a sissy submissive within her control. After she used me with her strap-on, she sent me to the shower and told me that Kim should return instead of me.

I put on Kim's makeup then tucked and taped the cock between my legs. Got dressed in a new pair of black jeans and the black boots that Mistress gave me for Christmas. Put on a red blouse, white sweater, hoop earrings and a favorite wig. As requested, Kim returned to Mistress.

Mistress and Kim went out to dinner. I think we both enjoyed our time out together, I know I certainly did. We sat in a booth, ordered drinks and dinner. Mistress did the talking to the restaurant employees, especially since she had sent me to the Ladies room just before the waiter took our order.

We chatted, I whispered and the other customers didn't even seem to care about or notice me. By the end of the meal, I was over the fear of being 'caught'. Mistress pointed out that questioning my femininity would be as dangerous to someone as asking whether a woman is pregnant.

After dinner, we returned home and Mistress told me to get into something more comfortable. The late night that followed is a story within itself. I'd be happy to tell you more if you are interested.


1 comment:

  1. Of course we're interested. Good blog.

    leigh

    ReplyDelete