Mistress and I entered the year in full stride. The holidays have come and past along with the family encounters and events. Through multiple visits our D/s relationship continued to swell secretly hidden behind our vanilla presentation.
Tonight, Mistress is 'out with the girls' and left me with a list of tasks to perform until she returns. One of which is to post to my blog to include my self-portrait to show how I was sent off to work today.
As you can see, I was back into the CB today. I battled most of the day recovering my 'belongings' as they slipped and drifted out of minimal containment of the rather useless g-string panties.I really have grown to dislike the CB. I find it rather uncomfortable, a burden to manage and conceal. Mistress, on the other hand, seems to enjoy this arrangement and likes how it appears and functions. It has been over a year since Mistress acquired this device and she repeatedly uses it to enforce her ownership of me. I need her to own me and therefore I wear it proudly and willingly, even though I sometimes whine about having to do so.
I have a lot to do around the house this evening to prepare for Mistress's return and therefore I must get busy performing my tasks. Besides posting this blog entry, I must clean up the front room, arrange the Christmas boxes, collate and staple paperwork before preparing myself for her arrival. When she enters the bedroom, I am to be tied to the beams across the ceiling with a dildo deep in my ass. All the while cross-dressed in full makeup, breasts forms and wig wearing my full length wedding gown and appropriate heels.
Like I said, I have a lot to do so I'd better get to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment