I am under contract. Mistress and I both signed a D/s contract that outlines our FLR. Signing the contract requires us to submit entirely to my wife, now Mistress, dominating me, her submissive, for a period of one month.
Mistress owns the contract as well as me. Upon my agreement, I gave myself entirely to her and now she controls me, uses me and trains me. I am now her slave, her toy, her patsy, her fool. My body is hers to maintain, shave, cleanse and dress. My goal is to fulfill her desires and satisfy her needs.
Mistress also committed to our FLR when she signed the contract. She is now dedicated to taking care of me, her submissive male. Her promise is to control, train, direct and care for her slave, to do so purely for her own emotional and physical benefit. She expects to use harsh punishment, degrading humiliation and selfish tactics to gain dominance and respect.
Our contract has been effective for just over a week now. I have grown more each day, increasing my devotion to my Mistress as she explores new ways to control and train me. Her dominance starts early each morning with her use of urination and feminizing before sending me off to work. Going to work allows my body to recover from the physical abuse that is forced upon me on most nights. I am whipped, bound, gagged, pinched and penetrated. No part of my body is off limits as Mistress own it entirely.
I am cared for, have purpose and have an elevated desire to please. I am fairly certain my Mistress is enjoying my magnified willingness to surrender as she is increasingly exploring new ways to dominate and control me. I really am happy now and expect to be throughout the month.
I hope your wife really enjoys this month, because I don't think I would if I were her. Your posting focusses very much on what she does to you. And this sure looks like a hell of a lot of work. And you expect this to be just the beginning. So she will have to come up with ever new ideas to entertain you. I would not want to be in her shoes.
ReplyDeleteWell, maybe I just got the wrong impression. Perhaps in your next posting you could shift the focus to her. What are you doing to please her? How can you tell she enjoys what's going on? What indications are there that she is doing the things she does because she wants them and not just because she knows that you want them?
Anyway, I wish you both a truly happy time together.
Tamara
Tamara,
ReplyDeleteWhile your concern is appreciated, I assure you that I am indeed pleased with the direction my relationship with my submissive is taking. You are also correct that training a sub is a great deal of work, but I believe it is well worth the time and effort.
I ordered my husband to restart his blog as a way to express his feelings as the relationship evolves, so his recent entry is exactly what he was told to do. If I choose to do so, I can speak for myself.
Thank you for your good wishes,
Happy Mistress
Nice post, thanks you gave me a few extra ideas of things to do with my hubby
ReplyDeletelockeduphubby.blogspot.com