Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Choices

As the popular phrase states, 'I have made my choice and now I have to live with it'. Without a doubt, I am willing and able to do just that. I am really happy with it as well.

It has been over a year since I researched and discussed a D/s relationship with my loving wife. Certainly my choice to share my thoughts with her have been a turning point in our marriage. Our union has existed for over twenty years now and I can confidently say that, overall, it has been personally gratifying for me. My wife and I have discussed our D/s relationship choice at length lately. We both agree that we made the right choice as our bond has advanced along with respect and understanding.


 It was my choice to give myself completely to her, my Mistress. She owns me and controls me 24/7, even when I spend time away from her direct contact. She locks me in chastity during my day as a constant reminder of her dominating ownership. My submissive will is strong and I am entirely grateful that she is prepared to fulfill my needs.

I love the choices this relationship provides me along with the ability to share them with someone special to me. This post is about the choices I have now for which I am extremely grateful to have acquired. There are so many simple and not so simple choices available to me today, both mentally and physically. My choices are endless and expanding every day. Here is a quick list of choices I hope to never go without:

  • Gender... I can be either or both when my mind lets me choose.
  • Lingerie... My absolute favorite human creation and now I can wear it whenever I choose.
  • Intercourse... I give and I receive and now must admit, I love having the choice to receive.
  • Attire... Outwardly, I may dress masculine but adore my choice of feminizing within.
  • Hygiene... It is my choice to be clean, shaved and fresh inside and out.
  • Kinky... My sexual health has greatly improved and I choose to be unrefined.
  • Ownership... I choose to belong to someone, to be used, abused, controlled and trained to be improved.
  • Complexity... Simple and boring are not traits I choose to be.

Recently I chose to dress up an take pictures of a fantasy come true. I hope you are entertained by their inclusion within this post as I enjoy sharing them with my readers.

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be in euphoria. Good for you. However, be ready to come down to reality. Much of what you have said here has to do with what you want and like. Re-read what you have written and see whether I am right.

    Your partner may go along for a while. It would be good of you to assess her needs and adjust as necessary in her favor. That would support your need of dependence on her, and maybe she will express her needs in turn, but not necessarily yours. If her needs are not met, the relationship as you see it is over in a short while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Susan's Pet and I appreciate your concern.

      The intent of this post was not to define the results of her choice to engage in a D/s relationship. Even without reading it again, you are correct, these are things that I want and like. If I didn't, I don't think I would have offered myself to submit to a D/s in the first place.

      My wife has read this post and is satisfied to know that I am happy with the choices I have available to me now. It was her decision to transform our vanilla marriage into the current D/s relationship. Neither one of us knew how a D/s relationship would fit into our lifestyle and marriage that continues to mature.

      This post confirms to her that I am willing to fulfill her desire to control me as a submissive sissy husband and wasn't intended to address her needs. For now, I choose to openly post my side of this relationship and she keeps hers more private but I am confident that she happy as well.

      Thanks again

      P.S. Starting tomorrow, it's my job to clean the toilets every Saturday.

      Delete