Later that evening, I was sent to the shower. Removing my robe from the closet to find a note from Mistress attached to baby blue, silk and lace lingerie.
'Shower and shave. You will be completely smooth and shaved. This is your sissy lingerie for tonight. Don't forget any of your rules, you have three. Shut Up, Obey Me And Do So On Your Knees.'
This was a clear sign that the busy day was over and the D/s evening was about to begin.
I thoroughly shaved my overdue five o'clock shadow as well as my legs, crotch and underarms. After washing my hair, rinsing and turning off the water, I toweled dry and put on my night wear. Standing in front the mirror to brush my hair and teeth, my reflection showed how perverted I had become.
I got on my knees as I opened the door to the bedroom. Upon arriving to Mistress, she was preparing a set of restraint ropes and leather cuffs.
'Come here you worthless pervert. Get my submissive sissy over here for inspection... WHAT IS THIS? I FEEL STUBBLE !!!!'
Mistress got quite upset and I felt even more worthless than I already had. 'Go get the inflatable gag from the D/s drawers next to the bed and do it NOW.' Kneeling before her, Mistress inserted the gag into my mouth and buckled it around the back of my head. She then inflated it until my facial expression showed fear and discomfort.
'You sissy perverted submissive slut. Look at you. I own you and since that worthless cock is twitching between your legs, you like it... Get back into that bathroom and shave again. Use one of the pink razors this time. If I find anymore stubble, I will violate another worthless hole of yours. You better get the job done right, you are running out of holes. Go now, you worthless cunt.'
I crawled back into the bathroom, shaved until I was sure I was smooth and returned to Mistress.
'Now my sissy, get on your back in the middle of my bed. I will inspect your results after you are properly restrained and tightly secure. I changed my mind regarding your punishment. I will whip you. Even if you are smooth enough for me, I will whip you. If I find any stubble, you will just be whipped harder. Its a simple solution for me and no matter what the results are, I get to enjoy whipping you. For my benefit, I hope you failed again, you worthless cunt.'
Restrained spread eagle and blindfolded, Mistress used her crop as an inspection tool to touch exposed flesh and land blows. Smooth, soft skin became hot and painful as her whip contacted my body.
'I love the pleasure of seeing the results of my work. I love the pink and red marks that this leaves on my submissive sissy.'
Laying down on the bed beside me, Mistress whispers into my ear.
'I want you to know what I am going to do tonight. You and I want these things because you are perverted and we desire for them to happen. I will insert a finger of ginger into your tight submissive fuck hole. It will burn and cause you discomfort as you are figged. You will be my sissy tonight, my perverted submissive slut of a sissy. I will remove this gag inflated into your mouth before putting earrings and lipstick on you. You will look and be even more femme then you are right now. I will strap on a dildo for you to suck. You will choke as I force it into your throat. It is good that you have been using it to practice on your gag reflex. Your progress will be tested thoroughly tonight as you become my cock sucking whore.'
'It will make me wet to watch you struggle, swallow and choke on my cock. This will continue until my candy is dripping for your worship between my legs. After I feel that the blow job is complete, I will sit on your face and use it for my pleasure. You will find it difficult to breath underneath and between my legs. You will only be allowed to breath when the cock between your legs twitches. When you need a breath, the cock will speak for you. Do a good job worshiping me and I will gush and spray into your mouth and onto your face. I know that you will because this is what you want, you perverted submissive cunt.'
'You will be let out of these restraints only to be locked up again in the CB. I hope you enjoyed your time unlocked today but that time is over. Now it is time to milk your prostrate and have the locked cock excrete the contents for you to consume. I love owning a submissive cum slut that swallows its own body fluids. Tonight it will be slimy, gooey liquid from your prostrate. Your future shows promise of much more.'
No comments:
Post a Comment