Mistress owns me and last night she demonstrated her power over me until I was completely exhausted. She dressed me in a devious outfit, including heels and stockings before she tied me to the beams in her bedroom. While on my knees with wrists bound tightly above, Mistress used various toys and tactics to suit herself. She spanked, whipped and shocked almost my entire body after covering my head with a rubber hood.
Mistress knows how to break me down. She has learned to use and abuse me without guilt. It has been almost a year now that our FLR became 'official'. For those of you following my blog, you know that our FLR has been a matter of discovery and growth. Lately, Mistress has been enjoying the devious side of being in control knowing that her submissive has asked to be owned.
She abused me well then untied me from above to lay me on my back. After making me admit to wanting to be humiliated, she demanded I open my mouth while she straddled my head to pee. The urine landed mostly on the rubber hood over my face but some of it certainly splashed into my mouth. Even though I couldn't see at the time, her appearance stood tall and proud over me, her toilet, as she relieved herself.
Gawd!! Great! I'm hoping here that Wife will take the path of Yours. I love all this... I just bought her a strapon, and have the pee fantasy, too... so... wow!
ReplyDelete